Your eyeglasses are special - a device where vision, health, and fashion meet. Our office is proud to maintain a full-service dispensary with over 700 frames. These eyewear offerings range from designer frames to those that can fit in a budget. We currently feature frames from Ray-Ban, Nike, MODO, Kate Spade, Lacoste, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Fossil, Nautica, Banana Republic, Juicy Couture, Wiley X, and many others. Stop by to visit and see what's new - we get new styles and colors quarterly!
Northeast Vision Services welcomes current and prospective patients to visit our eyewear showroom, as well as those with outside prescriptions. Our staff can also assist current patients with repairs or adjustments to their frames.
Northeast Vision Services has always strived to offer high-quality optical materials and options so your glasses can meet demanding visual needs. We want to help make your life better via your vision, and we understand that one pair of glasses can't always meet all of your specific visual needs for work or play, so we offer a discount on an additional pair of glasses. We also have various in-house glasses packages available. Please ask us for details!
Additional features can enhance the lenses of your glasses, and new advances in these technologies come out regularly. The doctors and staff at Northeast Vision Services can help you determine which features will be best for you.
- Digital lenses - these provide high definition vision and a larger "sweet spot" to look through
- Thinner and lighter materials - polycarbonate, Trivex, and high index cut down weight, improve appearance of the lenses, and provide built-in scratch resistance and UV protection
- Anti-reflective coatings - reduce glare, get more light into your eyes, and improve the ability for people to see your eyes; these also resist scratches, water, and oils
- Photochromics - keep your eyes comfortable under changing light conditions
- Blue light blocking technology - this can improve digital ocular fatigue and can be beneficial for your eye health via either a mild tint or a special anti-reflective coating
- Polarization - reduce bothersome glare from the road or water surfaces
- Multifocal lenses - these come in many no-line or lined varieties to provide clear vision for distance, intermediate, and near tasks
We also provide eyewear to meet visual demands for specific tasks or activities.
- Computer lenses - excellent vision in an office workspace for intermediate and near tasks
- Anti-fatigue lenses - keep your eyes relaxed for long days on digital devices or for reading
- Sports or safety glasses - protect your eyes and provide clear vision under demanding conditions; special designs or tints can can help for golfing, cycling, or snow or water sports
All of these options are available for our younger patients, as well! We have a selection of frames, in many of the brands we carry adult frames in, specifically for children and young adults.
Even when there is no need for a prescription to enhance visual clarity, both children and adults can benefit from things like blue blocking technology, anti-fatigue lenses, sunglasses, and sports lenses to provide health and comfort benefits for the eyes. We want everyone to understand their options for glasses to enhance a lifetime of good eye health and vision!